Sunday, February 11, 2007

3 Short Stories by Roman Mark

Roman, my son, wrote 3 short stories today on paper for me. I was blown away by his storytelling at age 6. I will post all 3 stories. Here is the first...

The Niyt

Once a panatiym a brav niyt was going to resck you a presces from a dragin in a casul. The casul was on fayr. Hre feyt were brning and she didet no wat to do and then she starteted to criy on hre bed. Then the niyt savd hre and the niyt tock hre to hes house. She was saff for evre.

The Flawr

Once a panatiym samone plate a flawr wen thay were going to mowv and tene somone sees the flawr and tock cere a the flawr. He wadrd it and he had to go for 1 weck and wen he came back it was dede and the amasing theying haped. It came a liyv. He love the flawr becase it was a mageck flawr.

The Bere

Once a panatiym somone was going to go to the woods weth a shot gone. And he sa a bere sow he cap it for a pet and it was a lot of trobol. He brock evrething thay cald him boog. Thay love that name but thay dednt like his beyhavr bcus he was natey.

These stories about knights, flowers and bears may be the coolest things I have ever read. I am so proud of him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's my boy! Creative and handsome like his daddy! I could not be a more proud wife and mother. I'm curious how many of you actually understood his "self made" words...

My favorite is "once a panatiym".., and how many kids use the word behavior (beyhavr) in a sentence and age 6?

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home