Friday, February 09, 2007

the mohaa dundees

this past wednesday, we had our 2nd Medal of Honor slamfest. There were so many high points...that we decided to hand out awards for the gameplay.

Best screenname - "Aaron - Pwn'n O'Brien"
Biggest temper tantrum - "Joe Hohman" (he screamed and slammed his mouse for about 3 minutes)
Best sniping - Ratcliffe (screenname .papageorgio.)
Best gameplay line - "Hillary Clinton took Barak Obama's rocket to the face"
Noob award - Benji (screenname Poo Pee) asking "How do I move forward and back?"
Worst weapon choice - Santone never used anything but a rocket the entire time (screenname Nancy)
Completely owned Southern france - Nathan dominated everyone


The mom jokes were flying this past week...and so were the bullets. We'll pick up where we left off next Wednesday at 9:30PM EST.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ratcliffe said...

There's no way that I got "Best Sniping". I was doing terrible. Stupid bluetooth mouse. Rest assured, I will be back next time though.

I missed that Hillary Clinton/Obama comment, that's friggin awesome.

11:28 AM  
Blogger neilgreathouse said...

Yeah, santone was owning Hillary.

12:40 PM  
Blogger prozaciswack said...

I only started playing decent when Josh left...coincidence???

I have to apologize to Joe though...he kept spawning right in my scope...I couldn't stop killing him!

5:05 PM  
Blogger Aaron Pru. said...

Using a rocket in MOHAA goes against my moral fiber.

6:51 PM  
Blogger neilgreathouse said...

it went against my fiber every time he blew me up

4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home